Keep Your Kids healthy and strong with natural remedies.
Fighting colds without a doctor.
I remember going to the doctor as a child a lot. I wouldn’t see myself as particularly unhealthy but that was just what one did in Poland during my growing up there. Maybe for some people still is. The most often treatment for colds, flues and common children conditions was some sort of antibiotic.
I didn’t know it then and didn’t think about it for many years ahead, it wasn’t up to me anyway, but – it was wrong and unnecessary.
Time passed and with it, when travelling around the world and meeting different people, when staying in new places and getting to know new ways of living, I learned more about the body and how others treat it and in case of any kind of complain, I always seek a natural treatment.
Then, six years ago I gave birth to my two little girls Atiya and Caira, identical twins.
Expecting these two beautiful Gifts and then having them, made me wanting to know even more about the body, nutrition and alternative treatments.
With all the available information right at my fingers tips, my husband and I wished to give them the best possible start in live.
But long story short…
My beautiful girls are growing up strong and healthy, in spite of being born two months earlier and with VSD, a hole in the heart.
From the very beginning they had always a very healthy thought through mostly organic balanced diet.
We don’t eat meet, don’t use refined sugar, try to stay away from gluten and eat raw as much as possible.
The girls don’t get colds easily, their immune system is doing a great job, but if they do, or any of us, this is what I do:
- I start with a Homeopathic Remedy called Aconite on the first signs of poorlines, on empty stomach. If there is a high fever I use Belladona. For cough, specially at night, I give just before sleep Antimonuim Tartaricum or Drusera. Depends of the cough.
- Next I boost the vitamins level: high dose of Vitamin C and Vitamin D3. Always from organic source without harming chemicals.
- I mix some raw organic Honey with Cinnamon zeylanicum – true cinnamon. This wonder herb can help in many conditions, like upset tummy, urinary infections, colds and flu. It has remarkable anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. Cinnamon mixed with honey creates absolute miracle remedy packed with natural goodness. It is taken many times throughout the day.
- I also use Echinacea to boost the immune system. It is a great natural antibiotic.
- The next remedy that I find extremely helpful and also super yummy is Elderberry and Rose-hip Syrup.
As we live in the countryside we have many elderberry trees and rose-hip bushes around. 🙂
We collect throughout the summer as much as we can and I clean it all right away. I usually make in one go about 3lt and freeze the rest of the berries for the next time. I prepare the berries together with cinnamon sticks, lots of ginger and cloves and after it cools I add lots of raw organic honey.
The girls love it!They have it everyday and when feeling poorly, 50ml 3-4 times a day.
- The last very effective remedy on my list is AllicinMax. This natural antibiotic contains the most powerful medicinal compound derived from garlic – allicin, providing the greatest health benefits.Well, here you go.
I hope that it helps to keep your kids healthy and strong. It certainly works for mine, every time 🙂
And no side effects!
Thank you for visiting my blog. If your found it interesting and helpful in any way I invite you to Like and Share it with others.
To your happiness and well being.
Beata was born and grew up in Poland. At the age of 21 she moved to Germany and then eight years later to the UK. She is a passionate entrepreneur driven by burning desire to raise awareness about what we are truly capable of as humans and together with like-minded people, create a better sustainable world for the future generations. She is a mother to two beautiful girls, identical twins Atiya and Caira and wife to Sebastian. She is a Holistic Therapist and Kundalini Yoga practitioner. She is intensively learning and implementing healthy nutrition and natural healing in her family life with great success. She loves travelling and exploring new cultures and meeting new people, fascinated by the diversity and beauty in the world. She thrives from her digital lifestyle and earning money online through affiliate marketing and is extremely dedicated to inspire others to make their dream come true too.