Secrets to success as an affiliate marketer…
Many people are starting their online business as affiliate marketers. It makes lots of sense as all what they have to do is promote someone else’s product or service. They don’t have to create anything new and still get paid. And if it’s done right, they can very often earn quite big commissions.
However, sometimes right at the beginning it can be somehow challenging.
So here are few secrets to help you to become a successful affiliate marketer:
- Promote products that offer a proven system and high tier commissions in up sells. The SFM and DEA offers that kind of a system.
- Know your product well and believe in it.
- Take time to understand WHY you promote it and how you want to be seen and recognised by your potential prospects.
- Be very specific in defining your niche or audience – the people that might be interested in your offer. Who are they, what are they straggling with, why would they want your product, what do they do. At all times target your traffic. If you market to every one, you market to no one.
- Always send your traffic first to a lead capture page and then to an offer. Never straight to a sales page.
- Build your list with your prospects on it– never forget that behind the email addresses are real people that you can help.
- Focus on delivering powerful content and value. Create lots of ongoing unique bonuses for your subscribers. Think always rather about serving others than making money.
- Stand out, be yourself, authentic and real. Generously share your story and let others learn from your mistakes.
“I had no idea that being your authentic self
could make me as rich as I’ve become.
If I had, I’d have done it a lot earlier.”
– Oprah Winfrey
- Always track and optimise your campaigns. If you’re not tracking you’re not really marketing.
- Stick to one strategy at a time and master it before you feel comfortable to move to the next one.
- Learn and grow constantly, stay focused, consistent and never give up.
“One of the most common causes of failure is the habit of quitting
when one is overtaken by temporary defeat.”
– Napoleon Hill
So here you go. This approach to affiliate marketing works really well for us and I hope very much that you can implement it too in your marketing and that it will work for you as well.
I hope that you enjoyed reading this article. If you feel that it helped you and you think that it also could help others, please Like and Share it widely.
Also if you wish to know more about the incredible new model of education that changed mine and my families life, claim this FREE Video Training HERE. Or leave your first name and email address in the box below.
Beata was born and grew up in Poland. At the age of 21 she moved to Germany and then eight years later to the UK. She is a passionate entrepreneur driven by burning desire to raise awareness about what we are truly capable of as humans and together with like-minded people, create a better sustainable world for the future generations. She is a mother to two beautiful girls, identical twins Atiya and Caira and wife to Sebastian. She is a Holistic Therapist and Kundalini Yoga practitioner. She is intensively learning and implementing healthy nutrition and natural healing in her family life with great success. She loves travelling and exploring new cultures and meeting new people, fascinated by the diversity and beauty in the world. She thrives from her digital lifestyle and earning money online through affiliate marketing and is extremely dedicated to inspire others to make their dream come true too.