Change your ways and think rich…
“If you want to be rich, think big… Think differently.”
– Robert Kiyosaki
Growing up in a not so wealthy family imprinted in me certain beliefs and thinking patterns about money. I remember my parents struggling a lot at times. They both worked very hard, but it seemed just never enough.
Because of that I had to start looking after myself at quite a young age. Studying and working at the same time. So opened up to the world, full of hopes and plans for the future.
Still, whatever I did, I never managed to gain complete financial freedom and feel rich. Something always seemed to hold me back.
I didn’t know how important it was to change my thinking, my mindset about money and wealth. I didn’t understand how much my limiting beliefs restricted me in getting on the right path.
“Before you can transform your wallet from poor to rich,
you’ve got to transform your spirit from poor to rich.”
– Robert Kiyosaki
And then, only about a couple of years ago, I went through a rather rapid transformation and awakening. I discovered new ways, new patterns in my thinking and was able to look deeper into what shaped my childhood beliefs. I eliminated them and led myself and my family to financial independence.
So what’s different now for me? And some of the ways how rich people think about money?
1. Developing a healthy, respectful and even loving relationship with money, helps place it in a different context in life.
2. Money is just a neutral medium, tool, mean to an end goal. It is our responsibility to use it in the best possible way.
3. By choosing abundance mindset we can understand that there is enough for everybody to create financial abundance.
4. Seeing always the bigger picture, recognising what’s working and focusing on it.
5. Creating real, reliable and long-lived value for others and then offering it for a good price.
6. Being careful with spending it. Living below the means. But also taking big risks.
7. Making money work for us instead of working for money.
8. Understanding that an asset is not only something that has value. It’s also something that ads value.
9. Learning about generating passive income. It could be through some financial investments or creation of an online business.
10. Facing fears, embracing and committing to the end goals.
11. Taking massive action and never give up.
“Financial freedom is a mental, emotional
and educational process.”
– Robert Kiyosaki
These simple differences to your way of thinking can hugely reprogram your beliefs. They have the power to change your life as they changed mine.
I hope that you enjoyed reading my blog and that you gained some positive value from it. I invite you to Like and Share it with others.
to your success,
Beata was born and grew up in Poland. At the age of 21 she moved to Germany and then eight years later to the UK. She is a passionate entrepreneur driven by burning desire to raise awareness about what we are truly capable of as humans and together with like-minded people, create a better sustainable world for the future generations. She is a mother to two beautiful girls, identical twins Atiya and Caira and wife to Sebastian. She is a Holistic Therapist and Kundalini Yoga practitioner. She is intensively learning and implementing healthy nutrition and natural healing in her family life with great success. She loves travelling and exploring new cultures and meeting new people, fascinated by the diversity and beauty in the world. She is extremely dedicated to inspire others to make their dream come true too.